- Be a partner in your journey
- Dedicated support in overall project facilitation, conceptualization, and implementation
- Source technologies & providers
- Introduction to first-class experts relevant to the transformation project
- Access to EIT Manufacturing’s network and international visibility
Our SME Transform call seeks to support SMEs who plan to implement a transformation project on their manufacturing lines or production systems.
We offer two packages, which are detailed below.
Transformation services package
Transformation financial support package
- Financial support up to 150k €
* Please see the terms and conditions for full details of the transformation financial support package.
Who can apply?
We are looking for SMEs that are:
- Are ready to boost operations to the next level of competitiveness and have a transformation project related to their manufacturing lines and/or production systems
- Meet the EU defined description of a SME as defined here including “fewer than 250 employees…annual turnover not exceeding EUR 50 million…and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding EUR 43 million.”
- Headquarters incorporated in any Horizon Europe country and with significant commercial or industrial presence in other Horizon Europe countries.
- Commercial presence is defined as greater than 20% of a company’s sales while industrial presence is defined as greater than 20% of a company’s workforce